The title should say enough :)
Ok. Let's start and see what are the results.
What are the pros?
Are there cons?
How to keep this potential feature consistent with available features?
For now i can sketch this:
- A today-plugin can be integrated as an Item (class=”tPlug“)
- The name of the Plugin MUST be given in title-attribute
- The plugin itself is considered an self-rendered label
- Because of (3) -> the type is defaulted to “value”
- Position and Height can be modified by attributes of label-tag
- In question: Width is adjusted automatically or can be set with width-attribute?
<Item class=”tPlug” title=”BatteryStatus” >
<label left=”0″ top=”0″ height=”0″ />
That's it so far. Any suggestions?