Today we’re releasing Environs version 0.9.9.2 with some bug fixes and updated Android examples.
- Updated: TouchInput struct for gesture recognizers
- Fixed: Bug in DeviceInstance management (Mediator layer)
- Fixed: Bug in DeviceInstance SendBufferInParts
- Fixed: Bug in Android FileInstance init
- Fixed: DeviceInstance CPP weak_ptr reset bug
- Added: Limitation of concurrent TcpHandler in Core
- Added: GetWifis() to Environs instance (only Android)
- Fixed: Android Sensor layer flag usage
- Fixed: Bug in MediatorClient device management
- Updated: MediatorClient device lock usage
- Updated: iOS LocationMap / Tagger
Have a look at the CHANGELOG.md for an exhaustive list of changes.