BatteryStatus is now HomeScreen++UI or HomeScreen PlusPlus UI !!!
Installer of HomeScreen++ handles a previous installation of BatteryStatus automatically. Just intall the new cab!!
- changed: do nothing on tap of empty area (area with no Item beneath)
- added: actiontype for SoftReset ( ontap=”SoftReset” )
- added: top/down-gesture
- added: round incoming calltimes in options
- added: Language-IDs 1603 (Outgoing), 1604 (Incoming) for “Round CallTimes” (HSLanguage Updated)
- added: log missed calls to CallTimes.xml
- removed: default startapp of mobile operator (starting of commanager)
- fixed: Allow up to 255 Views and up to 255 Rows
- fixed: Update Region for selmode=”x”
- added: attribute (in View-Tag) for extending “Reach”/”UpdateRegion” of a View, e.g. extend=”6″ for 6 pixels.
This is particularly for sliding Views that have Items which are oversized if selected,
that is they overlap with adjacent Views.
Don’t extend a View if it’s not needed, because it could reduce render performance